About Me

My photo
Hi. Just sharing my creations here and I hope that you like them. Follow the blog to get up dates because I post new freebies as they are finished, no set days.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

wow!

I had kind of forgotten about this little blog. I started making jewelry and got totally lost in that! I have not scrapped in ages! Guess its time I make time for this as well! Sorry ladies! I will see about posting something new very soon! I Didn't get back in time for the monochrome palette for SNL66 so Maybe I will throw my design of that up here or maybe I will make something different! lol Those of you who know me know I never have a set plan! :) (((HUGS)))

4 comments:

  1. Your designs are great, Jamie, look forward to seeing your next creations:) Liz aka MaryElizabeth @ dsp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Darlin'
    Just wanted to say that your blog is really nice!Your kits are beautiful too! Keep it up! I hope to talk to you again in chat :)
    Lora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Darlin'
    Just wanted to say that your blog is really nice!Your kits are beautiful too! Keep it up! I hope to talk to you again in chat :)
    Lora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lora, I may not have Sassy Girl any more... Ive gone though about 400 cd's. Even had one blow up in the drive! OMG did that scare me! Never had that happen before! lol And I havent found it. I still have about 400 more to go but its 4 am.. If I cant find it I will try to do a remake of it. Wont be exact because thats a few years old but close enough and probably better. :) Got to get to bed for now though. Get it to you one way or the other. :)

    ReplyDelete