About Me

My photo
Hi. Just sharing my creations here and I hope that you like them. Follow the blog to get up dates because I post new freebies as they are finished, no set days.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

:) I'm feeling pretty good about my arty nature today. When I loaded my last package to 4shared I noticed that Aviary has been downloaded 167 times since I put it up for grabs! Thats pretty impressive to me! :)
I know that some of you that are getting my kits are from the freebie generators and I wish that they would send you back to the blog instead of directly to the downloads so I could get some more info about what you might like to see more of! So if you make it to the blog, please drop me a line and let me know what you like, what colors are needed and so on. Cant guarantee that I will be able to do all the requests but I will try!

No comments:

Post a Comment