About Me

My photo
Hi. Just sharing my creations here and I hope that you like them. Follow the blog to get up dates because I post new freebies as they are finished, no set days.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

ok so no one commented to say what they might want but the grungy papers were downloaded about twice as many times as the rest of the kit so Im assuming that grunge is "in". I will try to do more of that style. Im going to be adding a bit of vintage/heritage stuff also since my mother is passing the family genealogy information to me and sharing her sources with also. Not sure what that will look like at the moment, most of the people in my family are pictures of grave stones. Not many actual photos until you get to the people that are still alive. But.. there are some great stories so expect journaling pieces. If you want something specific you just have to leave a comment about it and I will see what I can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment