About Me

My photo
Hi. Just sharing my creations here and I hope that you like them. Follow the blog to get up dates because I post new freebies as they are finished, no set days.

Saturday, September 13, 2008

A PUPPY

Well... My son has been begging for a dog for as long as I can remember. So I broke down and finnally said yes. We picked out a little pup who is still a week from being ready to leave the mom. He is a mocca colored long, curly haired pug-wawa lol a mutt but he will stay small and thats peachy with me since smaller is easier to feed and clean after and all that happy biz and since I know I am going to be the one who ends up being the pooh picker upper.. lol even better.

Anyway.. now the little critter needs a name... So lets see... A male pug-wawa, mocca in color with long curly hair. ADORABLE but will stay small. Help me come up with a suitable name!
We thought of Snickers, Duncan, Chip, and Brownie. The only one I like of those is Snickers. So leave me yur suggestions and you get the Bribery by Clolr AOP if your puppy name is picked!


5 comments:

  1. Bailey
    Toffee
    Joe (like a cup of Joe)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to look up what a Pug-wawa was! LOL! Chiwawa and Pug! I know that's not how you spell it!

    How about:

    Chuglug
    Bugger
    Gizmo

    I just don't like human names for pets. You call out for Sam and get 5 human boys (and maybe some girls too) to answer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the name Buddy, I am sure he will become your little boys buddy. LOL

    ReplyDelete